These Cake Batter Protein Bites are delicious and have the perfect texture! They are a great snack to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- Mix almond butter or cashew butter with 1 tablespoon of almond milk
- Add sweetener, vanilla powder, protein powder, oat flour, and salt. Stir everything together. Use your hands if needed to combine all ingredients.
- If the dough is too dry, add another tablespoon of milk. Add up to three tablespoons but just enough to get all the ingredients combined.
- Scoop out small spoonfuls of the dough and pack them into bite-size squares or balls
- Roll each bite around in sprinkles, optional
Store in the refrigerator for up to one week
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Snack
- Cuisine: American