These adorable, festive, and fun Bunny Pancakes are perfect for your picky eater!
- 2 cups pancake batter of your choice
- 1/4 cup plain unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup of vanilla protein powder
- 8 strips cooked bacon
- 3 TBSP Greek yogurt
- Fruit, as needed to design your face
- Cheese or Banana (small pieces for the teeth)
- As pictured (update as needed for your ingredients): slice 4 strawberry rounds (nose) and 8 cheese rectangles (teeth). Set aside and begin the next step.
- Lightly grease a skillet and heat to medium heat
- In a large bowl, whisk together pancake mix according to the directions on the package (or as listed in the recipe you choose)
- Once the pancake batter is smooth, stir in the milk. Add and mix protein powder into the batter.
- For each large pancake, pour 1/3 cup of the batter onto the preheated skillet. Cook until the top is bubbly, approx 3 minutes. Flip the pancake and cook for an additional 2 minutes before removing it from the skillet. Repeat until you have 4 large pancakes. For each of the small pancakes, pour 2 tablespoons of the remaining batter onto the skillet. Repeat until you have 8 small pancakes.
- Cut each strip of bacon in half and place it on a plate. Put one large pancake on top of the bacon leaving extra bacon at the top to make the ears. Add one teaspoon of greek yogurt for each eye on the large pancake, then place a blueberry on top of the yogurt. Place two small pancakes on the bottom of the large pancake and add a strawberry round to the center for a nose. Use cheese or bacon to make whiskers and teeth.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American