This full-body workout using the Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym is the perfect workout if you don’t have time to do workout splits.
BOWFLEX PR1000 FULL BODY WORKOUT
If you already have the Bowflex PR1000 you know this but it has over 200 pounds of Power Rod resistance (two 5 pound rods, four 10 pound rods, two 30 pound rods, and two 50 pound rods) which makes for an excellent piece of home workout equipment. You can do over 30 strength training exercises on this one machine!
At the time of publishing this article it is listed in stock on Amazon (they have it listed as the Bowflex Home Gym Series)!!!!
HOW TO USE THIS WORKOUT
We’ve released workouts for body part splits using the Bowflex but wanted to also create a full-body workout to show you that you can still get in a good workout even if you don’t have four days to commit. This workout uses the same exercises we’ve shared before but they are arranged differently to really work your important muscle groups in an effective way.
Below you will find each exercise listed along with the number of sets and the number of repetitions. We have included an updated video arranged to correspond with this written workout.
Consult your owner’s manual before attempting to do any of these workouts. The manual will explain how to change the power rods and also describe the machine set up for each exercise available for the Bowflex PR1000.
Let us be your personal trainers with our detailed 4, 6, and 12-week workout plans! We guide your workout each day, telling you exactly what to do and what intensity to work at. We have everything you need! Find out more!
FULL BODY WORKOUT
- Chest Press – 4 sets x 10 reps
- Leg Press to Calf Raise (Heavy Resistance) – 3 sets x 10 reps
- Shoulder Press – 3 sets x 10 reps
- Rows – 3 sets x 10 reps
- Leg Extensions – 3 sets x 10 reps
** Transition Bowflex handles to the upper pulleys for the remainder of the workout.
- Lat Pulldowns – 3 sets x 10 reps
- SUPERSET: Wide Overhand Grip + Narrow Underhand Grip
- Tricep Pulldowns – 3 sets x 15 reps
- Bicep Curls – 3 sets x 10 reps
- SUPERSET: Preacher Curls + Standing Isolation Curls
- Crunches – 2 sets x 15 reps
- Front Ab Crunch + Left/Right Oblique Crunch
ADDITIONAL AT-HOME WORKOUTS
- Core Countdown Ab Workout Circuit
- 10-Minute Cardio Circuit
- At-Home Heart Rate Blaster
- At-Home Full Body Workout
- The 100 Workout – with video!
- Additional At-Home Workout Resources
I’m so excited about this post! In a few years we’re moving and I’ll get a home gym, when that happens I’m getting a bowflex! So happy find this post and that you love yours so much!