I know, I know. We used to post these every single week. Lately, I haven't had my life together enough to even take a picture...that or we've been on the trail too often. ;-) But yesterday I took a picture (go me!) and posted it on our Instagram Stories. I received a lot of questions about the recipes so I decided I would give the picture a home here so that I could include all of the links to the recipes (and pin it), like the old days!
Clean Eating Food Prep for the Week
- Zesty Grilled Chicken
- Lean Mean Bison Burgers
- Pulled Pork - Scott smoked pulled pork on Saturday (his first time trying pork) and it was AMAZING! The recipe is coming soon...so soon as he types it up for me. :)
- Sweet-Sweet Potato Cubes
- Green Beans - Cooked on the oven with real butter, sea salt, and pepper
- Boiled Eggs - I make ours in the Instant Pot now but you can also do them in the oven
- Scott's Green Machine Juice
- Jillian Michaels Detox Water
We hope this inspires you to start your food prep. Keep in mind that small changes do add up and your food prep doesn't have to be extravagant. You can learn more about food prep on this page and also read about our eBook here.