Want a FREE Dessert & Treat eCookbook?
This is our newest obsession! We've been buying baby bella mushrooms from Costco and making these each week. We love to eat them as a side dish to our Zesty Grilled Chicken and Lean Mean Cheeseburgers.
Even if you don't like mushrooms, try this recipe! I never liked them until this!
Clean Eat Recipe: Sautéed Mushrooms with White Wine Vinegar and Garlic
- Wash and slice mushrooms and onion
- Spray pan with non-stick spray or coat pan with coconut oil
- Add onions to a warm pan and sauté with a dash of white wine vinegar
- Add mushrooms and drizzle with more white wine vinegar
- Sprinkle garlic powder, salt, and pepper
- Reduce heat to low and stir mushrooms, onions, and spices together
- Sauté 3-5 minutes, until tender. Do not over cook.