I've had this recipe done FOREVER because I've been making these almost every single week for Scott...I just could never get a good picture so I asked my amazing friend Kenzie (of Hettman Homestead) if she would make them and take a picture and she said yes! She's the one that we collaborated with to produce Baby Eats Clean, Breakfast Crock Pot Recipes eCookbook, and our FREE Desserts & Treats and Fit Festive Foods eCookbook. You can find out more about all of those amazing books here. So thanks to Kenzie and her amazing pictures, I can finally share this yummy recipe with you!
Another problem was that I also had no name for these and literally could not think of anything. Scott said to call them everyday pancakes (since he eats them every day). I'm not a big fan of the name but I'm going with it anyway! These pancakes are perfect to make in advance. We store them in the refrigerator and take out a few each time we want to eat them. You can heat them back up or enjoy them cold!
Clean Eating Everyday Pancakes
- 2 cups Oat Flour
- 1/2 cup 2% Cottage Cheese
- 3/4 cup Liquid Egg Whites
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 4 oz Organic Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil, melted
- 1/4 cup Stevia in the Raw
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Combine dry ingredients into large bowl. Add wet ingredients. Stir to combine.
- Spray or coat griddle with coconut oil to prevent sticking.
- Scoop batter onto warm griddle in 1/4 cup increments.
- Cook until browned, around 2 minutes. Flip to cook opposite side.
- Top with fruit, pure maple syrup, or enjoy them plain
How many pancakes this makes will depend on the size of your pancakes. It usually makes 12-14 for us.
Macros (per pancake, assuming 14 pancakes):
- Calories: 103
- Carbs: 13 g
- Fat: 3 g
- Protein: 6 g
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fiber: 2 g