Can you believe it's already 2016?! Seriously, time FLIES! 2015 has been pretty awesome but I have a feeling 2016 will be full of even more adventures!
As we've mentioned in previous posts, this year our website will incorporate saving, budgeting, and traveling posts. We want to help you reach all of your goals - fitness AND finance. We are starting off the new year with many new challenges! There's a new She Sweats Challenge, 31-Day Full Body Fitness Challenge, 21-Day Jump Start Challenge, and a Finance Challenge! We hope that you participate in all four challenges!
She Sweats Winter Workout Challenge
Maybe you indulged a little bit more than you wanted or you just need some motivation to get back into an exercise routine...either way, our She Sweats Winter Workout Challenge will give you that motivation to "become the best version of yourself"! Plus you could win a prize pack valued over $200!
It's simple to enter:
You've missed the deadline for this challenge but you can still select your workout plan and get started with your transformation!
- Purchase your workout plan (you can use the 12-Week Transformation, 12-Week Run Builder, 13.1 Plan, or Marathon Training Plan). You must have your own copy. It is illegal to distribute copies of this workout.
- Before starting, take your "before" pictures with some sort of time stamp (using the time stamp on a camera or a newspaper). Make sure your pictures are clear. You can wear what you prefer but make sure it is something where you can tell your progress throughout the challenge period. Take pictures from the front, side, and back. Stand using good posture.
- Complete the 12-Week Workout Plan that you choose.
- Take "after" pictures in the same manner that you did your "before" pictures.
- Email your before and after pictures (together) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BEFORE PICTURES MUST BE TAKEN BY JANUARY 25, 2016. AFTER PICTURES ARE DUE BY MAY 16, 2016. Note: This is a longer time frame to account for the 16 week half and full marathon training plans. If you are doing a 12 week plan you can send in your pictures once you are finished - you do not have to wait until May 16.
Are you in? Purchase your workout plan & fill out the form at the end of this post to let us know you are ready! That's it!
You can choose between the gym or the at-home version or get both for those days when you can't make it to the gym (the plans are interchangeable). The bundles (that include the workout plan and eBooks) also count. You can choose your product from the drop down menu below.
31-Day Full Body Fitness Challenge
We recently released our FREE 31-Day Full Body Fitness Challenge. This is the perfect challenge to go along with your workout plan! You can find all the details on this challenge here.
21-Day Jump Start Challenge
Not really sure where or how to start? Confused about what you should be eating and when? We have you covered! The 21-Day Jump Start Challenge is also great for those who are looking to break a plateau, try something new, or get ready for a special event! This includes a workout plan, meal plan, AND education on how to make this a lifestyle. You can find more information here.