You might have tried some of our other apple desserts (like our Apple Pie or Apple Pie Bites!) but you can never have too many delicious fall apple treats! Give this Healthy Apple Crisp a try! It can easily be made gluten-free as well!
Healthy Apple Crisp
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt coconut oil in microwave. Mix with honey.
- Mix together apples, 1 Tbsp of oil/honey mixture, and 2 Tbsp of oat flour.
- Place covered apples in the bottom of the pan.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together and spread on top of the apples.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes.