Do you feel like having dessert? No problem! With this recipe, you will feel like you are having dessert without the sugar and with tons more protein. Eat these for a quick snack after the gym and it will feel like a nice treat for a job well done! We also love to take these on our hikes! They are similar to our Four Ingredient Energy Bites but with more protein!
No-Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Protein Bites
- Combine natural peanut butter and milk into a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for approximately 2 minutes, or until peanut butter is soft and spreadable.
- Remove bowl from microwave and slowly stir to combine peanut butter and milk.
- Stir in protein powder. This step takes a little patience - make sure the protein powder is completely dissolved.
- Add gluten-free rolled oats and stir.
- Roll into bite-size pieces and refrigerate for 15 minutes to harden.
Makes approximately 12 bites.