Want a FREE Dessert & Treat eCookbook?
Note: We're on Snapchat now! You can find us under hesheeatclean. We will be posting more of our meals, workouts, and money saving tips! Also, follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter!
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line your muffin tin with liners for easy clean up.
2. Combine dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
3. Creating a well at the bottom of the bowl, begin adding and mixing in wet ingredients until combined.
4. Stir mashed bananas into the batter.
5. Fill each muffin tin and bake for 22-24 minutes until golden brown. Let cool for 5 minutes before removing from muffin tin.
Makes 12 muffins.