This recipe is very simple to make but still very delicious! It's great for food prep and lasts about 2-3 days in the refrigerator. It's even good cold! :)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cube chicken & place in olive oil coated large pyrex dish (we use an olive oil mister)
- Melt coconut oil in microwave (approx 30 sec) & drizzle over cubed chicken
- Sprinkle Greek seasoning over cubed chicken & squeeze lemon on top
- Bake for approx 30-40 min until chicken is fully cooked (we recommend using a meat thermometer)
Enjoy our recipes? Get help with your grocery shopping here.