Want a FREE Dessert & Treat eCookbook?
Clean Eat Recipe: Taco Soup
- 1 lb extra lean ground turkey, grass-fed beef, or ground chicken breast
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 pkg ranch dressing mix (make your own)
- 1 pkg taco seasoning mix (make your own)
- 1 can (16 oz) pinto beans, drained
- 1 can (16 oz) kidney beans, drained
- 1 can (16 oz) whole kernel corn
- 1 can (8 oz) rotel-style tomatoes
- 1 can (8 oz) diced tomatoes
- Brown meat & onions, drain
- Mix ranch & taco seasonings into meat
- Add the rest of the ingredients into mixture (you may also need to add a little bit of water)
- Simmer for at least 1 hour (we let ours simmer in the crock pot but you could also cook in a large pan)
He & She Tip: We usually double this recipe so we have leftovers for lunch during the week!
Enjoy our recipes? Get help with your grocery shopping here.