Craving a little taste of summer? Try this fabulous protein shake recipe! It will be your little slice of dessert heaven without the guilt, calories and unnecessary sugars!
Clean Eat Recipe :: Key Lime Pie Protein Shake
- 1/2 avocado, peeled and pitted
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 unsqueezed, peeled lime
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder *If you are interested in ordering this protein powder and would like a FREE Shake & Bake Recipe eBook, please email us first at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup unflavored greek yogurt
- 1 1/4 tbsp stevia
- 3-4 few cubes of ice
- Blend all together until smooth. Enjoy!
Makes 1 serving
- Calories: 461
- Protein: 52g
- Fats: 17g
- Carbs: 31g
- Sugars: 9g
Enjoy our recipes? Get help with your grocery shopping here