Want a FREE Dessert & Treat eCookbook?
Need a grab and go breakfast on hand for when you oversleep or just don't feel like your normal eggs and oatmeal? This one is perfect! It will literally take you four minutes to prepare and then throw them in the freezer!
Four Minutes - Four Ingredients - Four Steps
Four Ingredient Protein Bars
- 2 cups Gluten Free Quick Cooking Oats
- 1/2 cup Natural Peanut Butter
- 4 scoops Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup of Water or Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Line an 8"x8" Glass Baking Dish (we use Pyrex) with wax or parchment paper.
- Mix all ingredients by hand in a medium size mixing bowl.
- Press mixture down into dish using a spatula to flatten.
- Freeze for approximately 30 minutes. Cut into six bars. Refrigerate.