Want a FREE Dessert & Treat eCookbook?
Note: We're on Snapchat now! You can find us under hesheeatclean. We will be posting more of our meals, workouts, and money saving tips! Also, follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter!
I went into the kitchen to make our cookie dough but decided I wanted something a little more festive. This recipe is super easy to make and only has FOUR ingredients!
Updated: 1/30/18 to update nutritonal information
Clean Eat Recipe: Peanut Butter Balls
1. Mix peanut butter and honey together using an electric mixer until thick (approx 1 minute).
2. Roll into balls and freeze for at least 45 minutes.
3. Combine chocolate chips and coconut oil and heat in microwave for 1 minute. Stir. Heat in microwave for another minute (or until melted).
4. Let chocolate/coconut oil mixture sit out for approx 10 minutes to slightly harden.
5. Once balls are chilled, dip in chocolate mixture.
6. Place balls into the refrigerator to chill.
Note: I made mine into quarter-size balls which made approx 16-18 balls.