Want a FREE Dessert & Treat eCookbook?
This is my favorite recipe so far! I haven't had real cookie dough in a long time and I am the kind of person who prefers to eat the cookie dough instead of the cookie. I have had this recipe in the works for weeks now trying to perfect it. Let me know what you think!
Clean Eat Recipe: Cookie Dough!
- 1/2 c gluten free quick cooking oats
- 1/4 c natural peanut butter
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract (avoid HFCS)
- 2 squares of dark chocolate
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1/4 c egg whites (make sure you use the 100% egg whites, pasteurized)
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1. Add all ingredients to a blender.
2. Place wax paper on a plate & add cookie dough.
3. This is the hard part...put them in the freezer for at least an hour. I have found that after 2 hours they taste the best!
Can you tell that we LOVE this recipe?
Makes 15 pieces (that is if all of your dough makes it into the freezer). ;-)
He & She Tip: You can add protein powder or more almond milk, if needed.
Alternate Method: If you prefer your cookie dough in a cup like the picture below, use oat flour or blend the oats into a flour texture. You can also use cashew butter instead of peanut butter.
Let us know if you love them too!