Want a FREE Dessert & Treat eCookbook?
This is my favorite recipe so far! I haven't had real cookie dough in a long time and I am the kind of person who prefers to eat the cookie dough instead of the cookie. I have had this recipe in the works for weeks now trying to perfect it. Let me know what you think!
Clean Eat Recipe: Cookie Dough!
- 1/2 c gluten free quick cooking oats
- 1/4 c natural peanut butter
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract (avoid HFCS)
- 2 squares of dark chocolate
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1/4 c egg whites (make sure you use the 100% egg whites, pasteurized)
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1. Add all ingredients to a blender.
2. Place wax paper on a plate & add cookie dough.
3. This is the hard part...put them in the freezer for at least an hour. I have found that after 2 hours they taste the best!
Can you tell that we LOVE this recipe?
Makes 15 pieces (that is if all of your dough makes it into the freezer). One serving is 4 pieces.
Macros (per piece):
- Calories: 45
- Carbs: 3.5 g
- Fat: 3 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Sugar: 1.5 g
He & She Tip: You can add protein powder or more almond milk, if needed.
Let us know if you love them too!