Want to usher in the fall season with the yummy scent of baking apples with cinnamon and vanilla? If so, we have the right recipe for you!
1. Peel apples and cut into quarters, careful to core apples as well (seeds are bad!). Place in bottom of crock pot slow cooker.
2. Add lemon juice, water, cinnamon, nutmeg, maple sugar flakes and pure vanilla extract.
3. Stir briefly - just enough to mix ingredients.
4. Cook on low for 2 hours and then raise temperature to high for 1.5 hours.
5. Stir, slightly mashing any apple chunks, serve and enjoy!
Here is another variation of this recipe.
Enjoy our recipes? Get help with your grocery shopping here.