Roasted Garlic Asparagus with Balsamic Drizzle is the ideal side dish to serve with any lean protein. It is a perfect clean eating recipe that is full of flavor while retaining that crunch of fresh vegetables you want. This recipe will be a hit with everyone at your dinner table.
- One bunch of Asparagus
- Balsamic Vinegar (2-3 TBSP)
- Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- Minced Garlic or Garlic Powder
- Preheat oven to 405 degrees
- Wash and prepare asparagus
- Place asparagus on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil (for easy clean-up)
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar. Sprinkle with sea salt, black pepper, and minced garlic or garlic powder.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes
Zero Points on WW FreeStyle Plan
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American