Think you gave up your favorite cheesy snack when you started eating clean? Think again! These Baked Cheese Crackers taste like a combination of Goldfish and Cheez-It Crackers – you won’t be able to put them down!
Approximate macros per 2 cracker serving:
- Calories: 78
- Carbs: 5g
- Protein: 4g
- Fat: 5g
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium to large bowl, combine oat flour, grated cheese, sea salt and baking soda.
- In a small bowl, combine by whisking together, eggs, walnut oil, and almond milk.
- Combine the two mixtures together in the medium bowl.
- Using parchment paper to roll the mixture into a 1/8″ sheet – you may need to separate this into two batches depending on your pan/oven size. Place one piece of parchment paper down on your counter, the dough and another on top, then use a rolling pin to flatten.
- Slowly peel the top parchment paper layer back once you have reached your desired thickness of the dough. Use a pizza cutter or knife to cut into cracker sizes (1″x1″ or 2″x2″).
- Bake for approximately 10-12 minutes per batch. (Note – you may have 1 batch or 2).
- Makes approximately 30 2×2″ crackers
- Store remainder in the refrigerator for several days