Every once in a while in the Staples household, we get fancy. Remember, we have a 16-month old (who wolfed down two of these entire “packs” of asparagus AND salmon – wow!), so we don’t have time to spend hours in the kitchen. These are the perfect appetizer or side dish to make for parties or a romantic dinner because they take all of 5 minutes to prep and about 10-12 minutes to bake. They taste amazing too!
Note: Wondering if bacon is clean? We buy the best cuts of organic bacon we can find. This means humanely raised, pasture-raised pork with very little to no sugars.
Additional Asparagus Recipes:
This is a guest post written by Tiffany.Print
Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- Total Time: 13 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
These Bacon Wrapped Asparagus are the perfect appetizer or side dish to make for parties or a romantic dinner because they take all of 5 minutes to prep and about 10-12 minutes to bake.
- 24 fresh asparagus stalks (approx 2 bunches of asparagus)
- 3 pieces of bacon, cut in half
- 6 wood toothpicks
- coarse grind sea salt
- coarse grind black pepper
- onion powder
- Preheat oven to 385 degrees Fahrenheit
- Prepare your asparagus stalks by washing/rinsing and cutting off the ends
- Group 4 asparagus stalks together and secure by wrapping a piece of bacon around the stalks and securing with a toothpick
- Place on a foil-lined baking pan and sprinkle sea salt, black pepper, and onion powder on asparagus/bacon “packs” to taste
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until bacon is fully cooked
- Allow to cool slightly. Serve warm.
Count on about 2-3 “packs” per person
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
Leave a Reply