Are you looking to live a healthier AND wealthier lifestyle? Try one (or more!) of these money saving challenges. You can choose between the time period needed to save or the amount you want to save!
Finance is just like fitness – you have to STICK WITH IT to see results, sometimes they don’t come as quickly as you would like but if you stick with it a year from now you will be amazed at what you accomplished!
Take a close look at your budget, I bet there are ways to save that you never even thought of! Below are a few of our favorites that can add up to HUNDREDS (if not thousands) of dollars saved each month.
- Prepare dinner at home instead of going out to eat
- If you do go out to eat, skip the drinks, appetizer, and desserts
- RELATED: Tips to save money at restaurants
- Do your own nails instead of getting them done
- Watch a movie at home instead of going to the theater
- Make your own coffee at home
- Limit your driving by combining errands
- Cancel your cable
- RELATED: How we ditched cable TV
- Sell things you don’t use/need
- Or, find a way to make some extra money and put it away!
>>>> The Ultimate List of Ways to Save: 18 Ways to Save $15,000!
You may also be interested in 3 Simple Money Habits That Changed Our Life.
6 MONEY SAVING CHALLENGES YOU MUST TRY
Save $500 in 6 months with our Beginner 6 Month Money Challenge
Save $3,000 in 52 weeks with our 52-Week Money Saving Challenge
Save $600 in 3 months with our 3 Month Money Saving Challenge
Save $1,000 in 3 months with our $1,000 in 3 Months Money Saving Challenge
Save $1,050 in 12 months with our 12 Month Money Saving Challenge
Keep this one in mind and start next September! Follow this and you will save $300 in 12 weeks with our $300 12-Week Christmas Money Saving Challenge.