ANOTHER BURPEE CHALLENGE! YAY! 🙂
If you are advanced and this is too easy for you, you can double or triple each day. If this is too difficult, cut the reps down and work your way up. This challenge is totally customizable based on your fitness level.
You can do these all at one time or spread them out throughout the day. Your choice.
How to do a Burpee:
- Squat with your hands on the ground in front of you
- Kick your feet back into plank position
- Do a push-up (if you are up for the challenge!)
- Quickly return to the squat position
- Jump as high as you can as you stand back up
Are you on Instagram? Find us (@heandsheeatclean) and use the hashtag #heandsheeatclean so that we know you are participating!
Additional Burpee Workouts:
This challenge was designed to be something that you do in addition to your normal workout (which is hopefully one of our workout plans!). We have 4, 6, and 12-week workout plans for all fitness levels!