As you may have noticed, our website has started incorporating saving, budgeting, and travel posts. We want to help you reach all of your goals – fitness AND finance! We’re introducing a few new fitness challenges for the new year and also encouraging you to participate in one of our money saving challenges at the same time!
First up is our She Sweats Winter Workout Challenge.
It’s simple to enter:
- Purchase your workout plan (you can use the 12-Week Transformation, 12-Week Run Builder, 13.1 Plan, or Marathon Training Plan). You must have your own copy. It is illegal to distribute copies of this workout.
- Before starting, take your “before” pictures with some sort of time stamp (using the time stamp on a camera or a newspaper). Make sure your pictures are clear. You can wear what you prefer but make sure it is something where you can tell your progress throughout the challenge period. Take pictures from the front, side, and back. Stand using good posture.
- Complete the workout plan that you choose.
- Take “after” pictures in the same manner that you did your “before” pictures.
- Email your before and after pictures (together) to email@example.com.
- BEFORE PICTURES MUST BE TAKEN BY JANUARY 31, 2018. AFTER PICTURES ARE DUE BY MAY 31, 2018. Note: This is a longer time frame to account for the 16 week half and full marathon training plans (plus a little time cushion). If you are doing a 12-week plan you can send in your pictures once you are finished – you do not have to wait until May 31.
ARE YOU IN? PURCHASE YOUR WORKOUT PLAN & FILL OUT THE FORM AT THE END OF THIS POST TO LET US KNOW YOU ARE READY! THAT’S IT!
You can choose between the gym or the at-home version or get both for those days when you can’t make it to the gym (the plans are interchangeable). The bundles (that include the workout plan and eBooks) also count. You can choose your product from the drop down menu below.
We also released a new fitness challenge for the month of January (but you can really do this anytime!). Below is the challenge but you can get more details and a printable version here.