Can you believe it is already the first day of spring? The days are long but the years are short, seems so appropriate right now. I can't believe how fast time flies.
As much as I would love for everyone's motivation to be living a healthy life and improving their overall fitness, I know that the summer months provides motivation itself since it is "swimsuit" season. So while I believe that everyone already has a "bikini body", it's always a good idea to start and/or continue working out for general fitness and also to increase confidence this time of year. Join our She Sweats Spring Workout Challenge and you could win a prize pack valued over $200!
Below are just a few of the recent testimonials I've received via text and/or email.
Ready to commit? It's simple to enter:
- Purchase your workout plan (you can use the 12-Week Transformation, 12-Week Run Builder, 13.1 Plan, or Marathon Training Plan). You must have your own copy. It is illegal to distribute copies of this workout.
- Before starting, take your "before" pictures with some sort of time stamp (using the time stamp on a camera or a newspaper). Make sure your pictures are clear. You can wear what you prefer but make sure it is something where you can tell your progress throughout the challenge period. Take pictures from the front, side, and back. Stand using good posture.
- Complete the workout plan that you choose.
- Take "after" pictures in the same manner that you did your "before" pictures.
- Email your before and after pictures (together) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BEFORE PICTURES MUST BE TAKEN BY APRIL 17, 2016. AFTER PICTURES ARE DUE BY JULY 31, 2016. Note: This is a longer time frame to account for the 16 week half and full marathon training plans. If you are doing a 12 week plan you can send in your pictures once you are finished - you do not have to wait until July 31.
ARE YOU IN? PURCHASE YOUR WORKOUT PLAN & FILL OUT THE FORM AT THE END OF THIS POST TO LET US KNOW YOU ARE READY! THAT'S IT!
You can choose between the gym or the at-home version or get both for those days when you can't make it to the gym (the plans are interchangeable). The bundles (that include the workout plan and eBooks) also count. You can choose your product from the drop down menu below.