We've been making these FOREVER but I never posted them on the website. I'm not really sure why but they are super easy to make and I could basically eat an entire onion by myself. We love to have these when we are grilling out. They are the perfect side dish for Zesty Grilled Chicken and Lean Mean Cheeseburgers!
Clean Eat Recipe: Zesty Grilled Onions
- 1 whole onion (we usually use Vidalia Onions)
- Coconut oil or coconut oil spray
- Montreal steak seasoning
- Slice whole onion into 1/4" "circles"
- Place on grill
- Drizzle with coconut oil or lightly spray with coconut oil spray
- Sprinkle with steak seasoning
- Grill on low heat for 6-8 minutes, until tender