Looking for a recipe the whole family will love? Try these chicken nuggets! They are also paleo-friendly! P.S. You can't taste the coconut.
CLEAN EAT RECIPE :: CHICKEN NUGGETS
- 1.5 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into nuggets
- 2 tsp Montreal Steak seasoning
- 1/2-3/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 eggs
- 1-2 egg whites
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
1. Cut chicken breasts into small nugget-size pieces
2. Mix coconut flour and all dry spices together in a medium size bowl
3. Mix eggs together in a medium size bowl (separate from dry spices)
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
5. Dip chicken pieces (only a few at a time) into the egg mixture and then into the spice mixture. Place onto lined baking sheet.
6. Once all chicken has been coated bake for 8-12 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Careful not to overcook.