Did you have a chance to try the Blueberry Burst Oatmeal Bake that we shared a few weeks ago? If not, go get some blueberries and strawberries and make both of these! This is the perfect breakfast when paired with a source of protein such as eggs or a protein shake. It's so hard not to eat it all right out of the oven!
Clean Eat Recipe: Gluten Free Strawberry Pie Oatmeal Bake
- 1 cup Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- 1 cup Gluten Free Quick Cooking Oats
- 1-4 cup Gluten Free Oat Flour
- 1/4 cup Stevia in the Raw
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2-1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract (avoid HFCS)
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Applesauce (optional)
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 cup Organic Strawberries (if using frozen strawberries, thaw prior to use)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Spray 8" pan with non stick spray (we use an olive oil mister)
3. Combine all ingredients except strawberries and mix thoroughly. Add fresh or thawed strawberries. Stir to combine.
4. Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly browned on top
He & She Tip: If the batter is too runny add 2 Tbsp of gluten free oat flour or 2 Tbsp of rolled oats.
Makes 4 servings.