Want a FREE Dessert & Treat eCookbook?
Scott has been on an avocado kick lately which is okay with me because he's actually been creating some yummy recipes for me to share. :-) You'll love this Blueberry Avocado Protein Smoothie!
P.S. If you haven't tried the Chocolate Avocado Pudding yet you need to ASAP!
Clean Eat Recipe: Blueberry Avocado Protein Smoothie
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 cup frozen organic blueberries
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup liquid egg whites
- 1 packet/scoop TLS vanilla whey protein powder *If you are interested in ordering this protein powder and would like a FREE Shake & Bake Recipe eBook, please email us first at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 small scoop stevia extract or sweetener of your choice
- 1 tsp chia seeds (you can read more about chia seeds here)
1. Add all ingredients to a blender (we use a Vitamix) and blend.
He and She Tip: If you don't use frozen blueberries you may need to add ice.