Anytime is a good time to drink this delicious refreshing protein shake but you have even more reason with Saint Patrick's Day right around the corner! Who says you have to wear green? Why not just drink it? This shake is great for pre or post workout (really anytime of the day) because of its protein/carb ratio! Drink up!
Clean Eat Recipe: Shamrock Protein Shake
- 1 kiwi, peeled
- 1 handful of organic spinach (1-2 cups, try it - you can't taste it!)
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3 Tbsp liquid egg whites
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 Tbsp honey or your sweetener of choice
- 1 packet of TLS vanilla whey protein or 2 scoops of TLS vanilla nutrition shake *If you are interested in ordering this protein powder and would like a FREE Shake & Bake Recipe eBook, please email us first at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Add all ingredients to a blender to combine (we used a Vitamix).
- Calories - 306
- Protein - 32 g
- Carbs - 31 g
- Fat - 5 g