I know that's a long title but it's the only way I know how to describe them! And the title isn't an exaggeration! I was skeptical at first but these cookies are so good and healthy! These are easily made gluten free by using gluten free oats.
The Most Amazing Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever!
- 1/2 can (150 g) organic garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 cup gluten free quick cooking oats
- 1 whole organic egg
- 2 squares dark chocolate (70% or higher)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract (avoid HFCS)
- 1 Tbsp Xyiltol
- 1 Tbsp almond butter
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- pinch sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
2. Add all ingredients, excluding chocolate, to food processor.
3. Pulse food processor until ingredients form a smooth texture.
4. Once ingredients are combined into a smooth texture, fold chocolate into batter.
5. Bake cookies for 10 minutes. Let cool for a few minutes before serving.