Want a FREE Dessert & Treat eCookbook?
Note: We're on Snapchat now! You can find us under hesheeatclean. We will be posting more of our meals, workouts, and money saving tips! Also, follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter!
Looking for something to help you cool off during these last few days of summer? Think mocktail meets detox drink meets sweet lemonade in this recipe. Complete with apple cider vinegar to help shed water weight and detox the body, this strawberry lemonade detox water will quickly become a favorite drink when you are craving a sugary soda or even a syrupy sports drink! It's a beautiful looking beverage that satisfies my craving for something other than water! Make sure you check out our other flavored water recipes below.
This is a detox water that you drink along with your clean, healthy meals...it is not designed to be a full-fledged cleanse, rather it should be used to reduce bloating and water weight. It's perfect to drink when you're seven days away from a big event. Also see the following posts that will help you prepare for that special event:
For the most effective cleanse and detox, try this drink out along with the NutriClean 7-Day System. If you're interested in learning more about this cleanse, feel free to reach out to us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), post a comment below, or hit us up on one of our social media platforms (Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube)!
If you are interested in more information on living a healthy lifestyle, check out our FREE Two Week Healthy Living Challenge!
Strawberry Lemonade Detox Water
- 1 c filtered water
- 1/2 c lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 3 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 1/2 c strawberries, chopped
- 1/4 c ice
- Combine water, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar and honey in a mason jar or glass container with removable lid. Stir with a wire whisk to ensure contents are well mixed.
- Add strawberries and ice. Place lid on container, ensuring container is well closed.
- Place in refrigerator for approximately 2 hours to provide strawberries time to infuse into lemonade.
- Add additional ice if you would like, drink and enjoy!
Have you experimented with making apple cider vinegar drinks? What's your favorite way to incorporate them?