Planning your Sunday Food Prep for today? You NEED to make these! Incredibly easy and tasty, our Oven Roasted Turkey Tenderloins will be a nice departure from your typical chicken meal. Depending on your caloric needs, two turkey tenderloins, approximately 1.5lbs, will provide approximately 6 servings.
Oven Roasted Turkey Tenderloins
- 2 .75 lb turkey tenderloins
- 2 TBSP safflower oil
- 2 TBSP fresh oregano
- 2 TBSP fresh thyme
- 1/2 TSP sea salt
- 1/2 TSP black pepper
- 1/2 TSP mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed and minced
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Place turkey tenderloins in an oven-safe baking pan with sides. You may want to cover the pan with tinfoil to decrease cleanup.
3. Score tenderloins across the top with a knife so that seasoning and oil can seep into the meat.
4. Sprinkle 1 TBSP oil over each tenderloin. Rub in spices and garlic into each tenderloin.
5. Bake approximately 1 hour.
6. Allow to cool for 10 minutes prior to slicing.