These delicious skewers are the perfect treat without the guilt! They are a very easy and fun way to serve fruit as an appetizer, side dish, or even drizzle with chocolate for dessert! The kids will also love to help!
This video tutorial will teach you how we make our fruit skewers!
- Organic Fruit of your choice (We used watermelon, banana, and grapes)
- Quality Dark Chocolate (70% or higher - We used Lindt Dark Chocolate 85%)
1. Wash and cut fruit as desired. Place on skewers.
2. Melt chocolate (heat in microwave in increments of 30 seconds) and drizzle over fruit.
3. Freeze, refrigerate, or serve right away.