This is another one of our favorite sweet potato recipes! It's similar to our Sweet-Sweet Potato Cubes but the vanilla adds a little something extra to make these even better!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash and chop sweet potatoes into bite-sized pieces.
- Place sweet potato cubes on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
- Sprinkle remaining ingredients over sweet potatoes.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Take out and flip or shake potatoes and bake for another 15-20 minutes.
He and She Tip: You could also whisk together all wet ingredients before adding them to the sweet potatoes.