Looking for a special treat for Thanksgiving morning? It won't take much for these hearty pancakes to fill your stomach and make their way to your favorite recipe list!
Eat Clean Whole Grain Pumpkin Pancakes
- 1/2 c or 4oz Unflavored 2% Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 c Pure Pumpkin, Pureed
- 1/4 c Unsweetened, Natural Applesauce
- 1/3 c Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 c Quick Cook Oats
- 1/2 c Whole Wheat Pastry Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 TBSP Ground Flax
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Maple Sugar Flakes
1. Mix wet ingredients thoroughly in bowl: yogurt, pumpkin, applesauce, almond milk and egg.
2. Slowly add dry ingredients, combining after each ingredient is added.
3. Heat a skillet over medium heat.
4. Cook pancakes thoroughly on both sides.
Suggested Serving Size - 2, 3-4" pancakes