Candy was one of the hardest things to give up for me when I first started eating clean. I had a SERIOUS sugar addiction! Eventually, it because easier and since, I have experimented with ways to quench a sweet craving with natural ingredients rather than processed sugars, corn syrup and other things I know better than to have! Here is one of my new favorite recipes:
1. Combine lime juice, local honey and agar powder in a small sauce pan. Whisk to combine on low heat.
2. Once combined, remove from heat (this should only take a minute or two).
3. Pour in a square baking pan and place in refrigerator for approximately 2 hours.
4. Remove gummies from pan and slice into 1"x1" cubes.
5. Roll cubes in stevia for added sweetness.
These are so simple, yet so delicious!
Also try our other "healthier" candy recipes!
Enjoy our recipes? Get help with your grocery shopping here