Do you crave ice cream or pudding at night? Don't give into the sugar cravings! Make these protein pudding pops after dinner and by the time that craving hits these will be ready to enjoy!
- 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder
- 1 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 small scoop of Kal Pure Stevia
- 6 oz of Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- Handful of ice cubes (I use 4)
1. Mix all ingredients in a blender
2. Transfer ingredients into a bowl or Popsicle molds
3. Place in the freezer for at least 1 hour if using a bowl or at least 2 hours if using Popsicle molds (if they are not easy to remove you will need to freeze longer)
Don't have time to make this one and let it freeze? Try this Bedtime Builder shake recipe - no freezer required!
Enjoy our recipes? Get help with your grocery shopping here.