Want a FREE Dessert & Treat eCookbook?
Note: We're on Snapchat now! You can find us under hesheeatclean. We will be posting more of our meals, workouts, and money saving tips! Also, follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter!
These sweet potatoes melt in your mouth they are so good! I've been having them with my eggs for breakfast!
Clean Eat Recipe: Sweet-Sweet Potato Cubes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Wash & cut sweet potatoes into cubes
- Lay sweet potatoes flat on a baking sheet (in one layer)
- Melt coconut oil in microwave (approx 30 sec)
- Drizzle sweet potatoes with coconut oil & sprinkle with cinnamon
- Bake for 15-20 minutes
- Flip sweet potatoes & bake for another 15-20 minutes
Enjoy our recipes? Get help with your grocery shopping here!