Clean Eat Recipe :: Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Shake
- 2 oz liquid egg whites (pasteurized)
- 4-6 oz unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 packet/scoop TLS chocolate whey protein powder (If you are interested in ordering this protein powder and would like a FREE Shake & Bake Recipe eBook, please email us first at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- 1 Tbsp natural peanut butter or almond butter
- 1 Tbsp cocoa powder
- Stevia, to taste
- A few ice cubes
- Blend all ingredients together & enjoy! We use a Vitamix.
- Calories: 241
- Protein: 31 g
- Carbs: 6 g
- Fat: 11 g
Enjoy our recipes? Get help with your grocery shopping here.