Not only does this recipe taste amazing but it will also make your house smell amazing!
- 8 medium sized granny smith apples, peeled
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tsp vanilla (avoid HFCS)
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 2 Tbsp real maple syrup
- 1 tsp Ideal Brown Sugar Baking Blend
1. Peel apples and cut into quarters (core the apples as well). Place in crock pot.
2. Add all remaining ingredients and stir lightly (just enough to mix ingredients).
3. Cook on low for 2 hrs.
4. Raise temperature and cook on high for 1.5 hrs.
5. Stir, slightly mashing any remaining apple chunks.
He & She Tips: Here is another variation of this recipe. You can sub out the sweetener. Try Maple Sugar Flakes.
This is perfect to go along with your Apple Pie!
Enjoy our recipes? Get help with your grocery shopping here.