Did you know that Whole Foods has a recipe app? We have tried a lot of their recipes & hope to share more of them with you soon but this is one of our favorites! This is the only way that Scott will eat tilapia!
4 (6 - ounce fillets)
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp chili powder
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. In a small bowl mix spices together.
3. Drizzle each fillet with olive oil.
4. Sprinkle each fillet with the mixture of spices.
5. Squeeze lime juice over the fillets.
6. Flip the fillets over & repeat steps 3-5.
7. Bake until golden brown & flesh begins to flake (usually around 9-12 minutes in my oven).
Enjoy our recipes? Get help with your grocery shopping here.