We are NOT kidding...if you have not tried this shake yet you MUST!
The protein shake itself is in the Oxygen March 2012 issue on pg 70. We are going to be very nice & include it for you here so that you can try it even if you do not have the magazine! *We have made some slight changes to the recipe.
Clean Eat Recipe: Banana Peanut Butter Protein Shake
- 6 oz unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 banana
- 1/4 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 Tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1 scoop whey protein powder *If you are interested in ordering this protein powder and would like a FREE Shake & Bake Recipe eBook, please email us first at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Honey, to taste (optional)
- Ice cubes
- Blend all ingredients in a blender.
Makes 1 serving
- Calories: 360
- Fat: 7 g
- Carbs: 36 g
- Sugar: 24 g
- Protein: 42 g