6 eggs, hard boiled
6-oz can tuna
4 tbsp Greek yogurt
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
1 tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
1 tbsp fresh chopped dill
Paprika, to garnish
1. Slice eggs into halves lengthwise. Scoop out yokes and set aside.
2. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, finely mash 2 egg yolks with a fork. Discard remaining yolks.
3. In another bowl, finely mash tuna with a fork.
4. Combine tuna and egg yolks into one bowl. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
5. Spoon mixture into hollowed-out egg whites. Sprinkle with paprika. Serve immedietly or chill to allow flavors to meld.
*Recipe from Oxygen Magazine, "Eat Eggs Get Lean," October 2011.